Monday, April 14, 2008

Cactus Monday 4 : Have a seat...ouch!!


I found this wonderful sofa when I was "Googling" cactus images today. I was going to try to get to the studio to paint one but then thought I'd have fun with this instead! I played around with my greeting card program and added the lizard, bird and flowers. (With apologies and thanks to the folks who created the sofa image. This was just for fun!)

Mr. Chameleon looks comfy on this couch but I don't think I'd last a second! Happy Cactus Monday Cactuteers!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! You did a great job adding the "homey" touch with the critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny!! You have a great imagination. You could have rolled Animal Wednesday into this also.

    Happy CM to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply lovely, lovely, lovely..if only the word 'lovely is just that simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one couch you'd probably not have to worry about getting too worn out. I love it, and the lovely blue chameleon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, that's a great Cactus Monday image. That couch is brilliant, but you gave it the je ne sais quoi it was missing, with the little critters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha this is a good 'giggle', and a bright blue chameleon, wonder when he's going to start changing his colour to match the sofa!

    snap again....i have just ordered a nice book (second hand) from amazon to send to you, i know you'll love it...so again we are on the same length, not at all a surprise! lotsa wfs xxxx

    ReplyDelete