Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Animal Wednesday: Peek a boo!!


hee hee :)

A new valentine card available on Etsy.

The original owl painting lives with KJ and JB and they named him "Pinky."

And did you know there's such a thing as Lolo wolves?
I was going to do a post about them but it was too sad. Alaska and Idaho are culling them out by helicopters and small planes. I understand the need for "thinning the herd" in nature, but why can't it be done humanely?

So, instead I give you a cute, smitten owl!

Happy Animal Wednesday!
See you soon!

xo
Lo


10 comments:

  1. I not only have this original, I have this card as well and makes my heart sing! I can confirm that receiving it in the mail is akin to a chocolate cupcake with pink butter frosting

    And the original! Pinky hangs with Georgia and joe and the trio never fails to bring a smile

    You rock, lo! So great to see you posting

    xoxo
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Valentine. I can see how it would warm a heart, reassure Love, etc.

    Poor wolves! Unfair~ Unjust! Inhumane! Save the wolves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he's so cute. I have a huge soft spot for owls. Wolves, too, actually. I didn't even know there used to be wolves in Japan until I read a book about how they became extinct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats just lovely, delightful etc.

    sad about the wolves, have you ever been in an area where the wolves howl at night? I have and it was awesomely electric

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie!!!
    Sad about the wolves :(
    People do some pretty stupid things sometimes........
    HAW
    love
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card. you are clever.

    personally i see NO need to thin the herd. we humans are such control freaks. it's cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, he's a cutie. Yes, too bad about the wolves. I understand also, but wish there was another way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky KJ and JB! Love the peeking owl! That's sad about the wolves :( x

    ReplyDelete