Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Award Drum Roll Please....


I've been gifted by the amazing and generous Soulbrush once again. She has a heart the size of the entire blogsphere! We've become very close friends through this blog and now through snail mail. It's amazing to me how friendships blossom through this medium!

There are rules for passing this award along, but for those of you who know me, you know I'm a bit of a rebel and I do what suits me best as long as no harm comes to others. So I'll post the rules for those of you who need structure, and then I'll fly by the seat of my pants as I pass this along!

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2.Link to the person who gave you the award.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on those blogs.


Here's my list of ladies I feel a personal connection to whether it's a shared love of something, or because we've met in person after blogging, or because we've "virtually" been there for each other through hard times...or all of the above!

No cornyness intended, I feel blessed to know you all.




Sketched Out...Suana...Teri...and right back at ya Soulbrush!

11 comments:

  1. You Dear Heart! We shall be travelling home tomorrow away from this poor internet signal and will do the proper thing that your kind award deserves once at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and such a wonderful and true (for me too) sentiment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes isn't this great Lolo, that we gave it to eatch other?!
    In fact I gave the sweet award I got from Diana also to you, I got 2 in 2 days......so I didn't notify everyone (shame on me)
    You deserve it dear Lolo and thanks for thinking about me!
    >M<

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh this is nice.. you really deserve this award for being so sweet and a great friend! and you have as well touched my heart.. so an award is waiting for you at my blog..

    i love your art blog award

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahoo, twice awarded...yahoo....you deserve it 100%

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really do deserve this award! my kitten who is beside me having midnight schnacky thinks so too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you! Are you trying to make me feel special or something, hee hee! Well, you have. Many times, as a matter of fact. I appreciate any award from you very much!

    Things are slowly getting back to normal. Something about being in that magical area that shifts your paradigm a bit...that and meeting you was an immense treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Lolo! Your generosity is boundless. I'm honored as you must know, to have you in my world. A joy to always hear from, visit and be inspired by.
    May Autumn bring you color and light for the grey times.

    Peace and joy always ~mar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this! Thanks Lolo!

    ReplyDelete