Saturday, August 04, 2007

Princess Pepper Cloud visited!!


I was so thrilled to have met Princess Pepper Cloud the day she came to my studio! It meant so much to me that she took the time to look me up and hang out at Studio Lolo for a while. Her and her husband couldn't be nicer. She made this beautiful plate for me which I'll use at my art receptions. It has Monarch butterflies on it which is so appropriate because Monarchs migrate to Pacific Grove every year! We're actually called butterfly town and we have a butterfly parade and a sanctuary to see them in their natural habitat.

Now I have an original PPC creation which I'll treasure forever. I'll treasure that day as well. Thanks for visiting Kim!! Hug the cats for me and give my best to Ted.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could visit Studio Lolo. I bet you had fun with PPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit you too, Laurel!!What a lovely plate PPC gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurel! You are so cool! It was so much fun to visit you in your studio. Your work is really very inspirational. I particularly love the three trees story, it just melts my heart.
    Good luck to you and your hubby with your new neighbors! Ted says Hi.. and Hi to Mary Helen too.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ceratinly love to be in butterfly named placed...and thsi is so priceless looking plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LO-LO! HAPP HAPP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Love, Kate : ) PS Nice plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! May your year be full of love, laughter and abundance!! Joy to you on your special day!! You're not getting older, you're getting wiser!!!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat for you guys. and sounds like a good time. The plate is a beauty and i had fun discovering each butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that plate kicks ass nice work ppc and lucky u.
    i know u both ahd a great daay and good memories to share for later

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although I think I may have missed it ... I just wanted to wish you a happy (belated) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty! interesting work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PPC is one of my all time faves! Yer so luckY!!!

    ReplyDelete