My friends Soulbrush and KJ are taking part in a meme called "Ten Things I've Done." You're supposed to list '10 things you've done in your life so far' every day for a week. I don't think I could come up with 70 things and keep it interesting! Please play along if you'd like and let us know if you did.
Here are my 10 things (so far) not in any particular order.
1) I've helped animals all of my life. I'm currently a visiting pet nurse including hospice care.
2) I've been married twice~the second time's the charm ;)
3) I'm the author of 2 children's books that are in their 18th printing and are sold worldwide. I wish I had illustrated them.
4) I've remained a Canadian citizen even though I've been in the states for most of my life.
5) I'm primarily a self-taught artist. Being 4th generation helps.
6) I got beat up a lot as a kid. It was terrible.
7) I spent a night in jail once for shoplifting. I was 14. Yes, I learned my lesson!
It was peer pressure.
8) I vomited on a policeman's shoes when I was drunk...and 17!!
Not my proudest moment.
9) I held my mother when she died.
10) I nearly lost my life to anorexia. I have heart arythmias because of it and I struggle with my weight now. My body refuses to be starved again!
Booooooring, right?! You're next, if willing!