Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Word Saturday # 13


My dog dresses better than me!


Okay, anyone who knows me very well knows I don't put outfits on my dog.
She's a scoundrel of a mutt who can slither out of anything that tethers her, therefor I'm determined to keep her safe.
 So I ask you, why not keep her safe and stylish
This is the vest/harness we bought on our lunch excursion to Newport today.
Barrington Yacht Club has already asked her to be their mascot!
I mean look at the anchor logo and the stripes. When you've got it, flaunt it!
Work it Emma!


For more Six Words, stop by Cate's place and say hello to a few of the folks.

10 comments:

  1. I love your darling Emma, and she looks so cool, even though, like you, I don't dress up animals :-).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is so cute. No wonder they want her to be a mascot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't dress up animals?

    HAHAHAHA!

    tell that to everyone who stops you and emma on the street for an autograph.

    heheehheeehhhheeee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's stylin!!! Everyone will be wanting one for their pup. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Your name was right before mine on Mr. Linky, so I stopped by. Your dog does look cute! Since my cat escapes from our apartment and usually ends up in the parking lot, I have tried using a leash and harness on her. She won't walk when she wears it, she low crawls. After she escaped from it and I had trouble chasing her down, I gave up on it and have made every attempt to keep her inside. I hope you've had better luck w/yours!

    Happy 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Emma...you are so adorable in your new outfit...I love the harness/clothing lines. Very styling for cute pups!!! Doozey has a few! I like to look for them on Etsy too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Emma, Go Emma, Go Emma! As a former Model, I can say (with authority) you go girl! Be Fierce! Be Proud! Own it!

    (And, wow, she does!) Lo, you have created a supermodel!!!!!

    Love, Love,

    ♥ Robin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh so cute.......
    I love doggies who are dressed up.
    Not in a ridiculous way (then I feel sorry for them) but I love it when it is stylish.
    Emma looks sharp in her yacht outfit!
    ♥ her.

    Take care
    ♥♥♥
    >M<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your dog:)So cute!She's a model:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma has probably been waiting to play dress up all of her little life. Dreams DO come true!

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete