Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Provincetown Part 1


The long drive to Provincetown was a breeze this weekend. It's as if everyone waited to go later. Honestly, I had the open road the whole way and the sunshine followed along.


A little squirrel acted as my escort, showing me the way up the stairs.
Ah, but I already knew my way!


This is the view from the outdoor dining table where we shared wonderful meals and conversation. It's such a charming place!


A calm greeter.



The sweet windowbox on the shed. Their neighbor has wonderful special touches everywhere you look. What a green thumb he has!

This was the view from my window at the restaurant we went to for Sunday brunch.
(remember, $12.95 all you can eat at Fanizzi's!!)
hahaha, KJ was telling everyone that all day!


The three of us went to the beach Sunday afternoon and just chilled for a couple of hours. It was heavenly and peaceful and nourishing.




Look at this sweet little free-spirit!


Our tired feetsies :)


It was a lovely day. A perfect weekend, really.
I took so many photos that I'll have to do a series of posts. The next one will be on the houses and gardens, and then Wednesday will be some dog photos I took on my walks.
This is just a short post for now so I can get caught up on things around here.
It's amazing what falls apart when I'm not here, but I have to say Bri did a great job taking care of Emma and Bliss, and that's one huge worry off my mind.

I hope to visit all of you real soon!!

Thanks KJ and JB.
I'm still glowing♥

16 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like a lovely trip! Thanks for sharing! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a wonderful time since you are still glowing on tuesday afternoon. It looks like a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love the photos...love the "Goowah" aka *Squirrel* guiding you to the door....love the feetsies in the sand... love the sailboat in the sea....gosh, I just love all of it!

    MUWAH!

    ♥ Robin/LS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lo, These are lovely photos. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and you deserve it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one will enjoy these posts and pictures more than i do. this is so wonderful and realistic i feel like i was right there with you.

    oh hahahaha :^)

    from start to finish, we fell into every moment. most definitely we'll do it again. and again.

    i love how you selected certain parts of the yard and made magic of them.

    can't wait for more
    xoxo
    ♥
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures! that little backyard garden is too cute. And the sailboat is VERY similar to the one I lived on! I want to visit where you went!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite a lovely weekend with my brother - I am a bit jealous. Actually a lot but that's ok!, I am also happy for my friends who had a lovely weekend ( she said gallantly)

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved the series of photos; the baby running on the beach gave me such a chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks/sounds absolutely wonderful...from someone wanting a vacation from EVERYTHING sooooo bad!
    Maybe I'll crawl into one of your pictures. heehee. Better shoot with a wide angle lens for that to happen!
    Seriously....beautiful photo documentary.
    Glad you had a great time.

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. There seemed to be hardly any people on the beach or was that just a well aimed camera???

    I was intrigued by the sandbar picture. I was trying to figure out its size but everything looked out of perspective. There were people and rocks, a boat in the distance and what WAS that on the sandbar. The image almost has a Salvadore Dali feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really am enjoying these east coast treks with you :) Such lovely sights and relaxing on the ocean on a sandy beach is something we rarely do here in the PNW!

    Happy Summer to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pictures I see the weather was good and I KNOW the visit must have been great!
    I know Robin And I (and a few others) would have loved to be there as well......... But one day we will all be together!!!

    Just like you I have a lot of catching up to do.........

    ♥♥♥
    >M<

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel as if I was there with you! More!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so glad the drive was trauma free. the photos all look gorgeous. love the beach and sand and bare toes.

    ReplyDelete