I was tagged by the delightfully clever Connie to come up with six random facts about myself. I promise not to have this list be as serious as the previous one!
1) I only have time to read for pleasure at bedtime and I fall asleep after one or two paragraphs! It's been years since I've finished a book. That's just wrong!
2) I'm an old-fashioned letter writer. I love sending pretty cards in the mail for no other reason than to make someone smile.
3) I make friends easily. My husband jokingly calls me "the second coming of Oprah!"
4) He also calls me the pied piper because of my "animal magnetism." :)
5) Whenever there's a disaster on the news the first thing I think about are if any animals were involved. I can't help it.
6) I love warm, sweet corn on my salads. Mmmm!
If you'd like to participate, follow the rules on Connie's blog or do what I'm doing, just tossing it out there for those who want to play! It's always fun to hear more about our friends!