I was given another award by the very sweet and hilarious Forever Young. She makes us all smile with her never-ending humor in her daily "Giggles!" Thanks FY. Lots of warm fuzzies to you!
Now it's my turn to pass it on by following these rules. I have so many favorite blogger pals, but it says to choose only five. Drats!
1) Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) For each award giver, include the name and the link to the blogger so they can be visited.
3) Include the names of the recipients and a link to their blogs so they can be visited. ( rules 2 and 3 seem the same to me.)
4) For both giver and receiver, show the link http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) Publish these rules.
Here are my five recipients in no particular order...
1) Carla Kurt at Wings 4 You Coaching. Carla has come up with a new blog to help us all find our inner artist by giving us really wonderful, thought-provoking exercises to inspire us. I've printed out all of them so far, but I haven't found the time to do them. But I will!! Thank you Carla. You put so much heart, soul and time into these lessons.
2) Emily Townsend, another inspiring journaling lady has a wonderful site that encourages us to get down and dirty and messy and just create! She does some amazing, amazing journal work as well as being an inspring woman in many ways. Thank you Em! You can find her at Creative Art Journal.
3) and 4) are two of the funniest ladies in blogland! Not only are their posts always funny, but the comments they leave for me almost always make me pee my pants! They're talented artists as well with imaginations way out there. I just love them, and if you haven't met them yet prepare to be dazzled! They are (drum roll) Ms. Froggie and Sketched Out. Go see what I'm talking about!
5) And finally, the sweet Princess Pepper Cloud! She made a trip to my studio to meet me and I was so honored. Since then she's purchased three of my paintings! That's not why I'm voting for her though. She's getting this award for her creative use of ants. No matter what the topic is over at Illustration Friday, she manages to come up with such clever ant-ics! It's always so much fun to see where her mind takes her and what kind of trouble her ants are getting into! She also has two wonderful cats, and I'm a sucker for animal lovers.
Please stop by and see these folks. You'll thank me later!