Okay, Andy Doodler tagged me again and I'm supposed to tell you 8 hopefully interesting things about me. I'm supposed to choose 8 more to follow, but I'll let you decide if you want to join in or not. I've already tagged enough of you! Here's my list, lame as it is.
1) I'm pretty shy for the most part. I don't think you can tell that from my blogs though. Maybe because there's a bit of anonymity here :)
2) I'm very self-critical. I really need to be kinder to myself. I would never treat another person like I treat myself. Hey, we all have demons.
3) I have paint on almost all of my clothes! I hardly ever dress nice because of it. I make the attempt to look good, but that darn paint shows up everywhere!
4) I'm an animal communicator. I'm fortunate enough to be able to be very still and quiet in order to help an animal through intuitive communication. I get quite distracted during regular meditation though. My mind is everywhere!
5) I can't bear to watch animal movies. They always upset me, even if the endings are happy.
6) Nature is my church and kindness is my religion.
7) I have a large bank account...in the karma bank, that is! I'm always doing good deeds and not charging for my animal services even though I really need the money. I usually put my heart ahead of my financial needs. What goes around, comes around though. I'm very wealthy in my friends.
8) My mother wanted me to be a comedian! She'd always tell me how funny I was and that I should do it as a living. Other people have said that to me as well. They all drink too much.